Saturday 19 January 2019

Little Goat Cafe

I can't believe I forgot to take a picture but this charming little eatery was all that and a bag of chips! We met for breakfast so I was so hungry I guess I forgot.

The menu is very affordable although so varied it is difficult not to order everything on it as it all sounds so scrumptious.

I went with my cousin who is a major foodie so we ordered both the morning buns of the day. We both agreed the sweet morning bun was THE BEST! They change those flavours often so I can't wait to try them again.

I got the Harvest Hash which was a colourful array of vibrant coloured squash, sweet potato, delicious Brussel sprouts and a perfectly cooked to order porched egg on top. I like mine soft as it makes the most wonderful sauce for any breakfast food.

My cousin had the Duck on a Bun and oohed & aahhed a tremendous amount.

The service was attentive without being overbearing. We were there to catch up and they didn't rush us at all despite the crowds that started coming in.

I can't wait to go back again. There are so many things on their menu I want to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment